Sunday, September 2, 2007

BLOG POLICE

Alright everyone, I know I haven't blogged in a reeeeeeeeeally long time and I just got busted by the blog police aka Luke Lee so here it goes.

Well, I am officially back in Cougar Town and it's been pretty hectic since I've been back. Lisa drove up with me and we got to Provo Wednesday evening. The drive went by really quick, probably because we listened to the High School Musical 2 soundtrack practically the whole way up. I guess Troy Bolton is just really inspiring or something. It was great. Then I had to move in and unpack and of course I've got to get back in the social scene since I won't have much of a social life once school starts. Heidi and I have done some fun things this week. We went swimming in the Provo River with some of her friends from home and we went wake boarding on Utah Lake and we went to the girls' volleyball game and of course the football game yesterday. It's been fun, but I feel like I've been going non stop since I got here.

Oh and church was fun today, our ward seems like it is going to be a lot of fun. It starts at 9 am which is pretty unfortunate when you're a college student, but at least I'll be able to take my Sunday naps again. Oh and Luke's brother Danny is in my ward so that will be fun. But here is the weirdest thing that happened at church today. So the guy that is giving the Sunday School lesson today starts telling this story about his family and he starts talking about his triplet uncles and how his grandfather was in the military and how President Hinckley came to his grandfather's funeral and the whole time he's telling this story I'm thinking to myself that this sounds all too familiar. So after the lesson Lisa and I ask him if he has any Rozsa's in his family and his face lit up and he said, "Yeah, that's my mom's maiden name." Then we told him that his uncle Doug was our bishop back home and sooo Jordan Rozsa's cousin is in my ward. Pretty funny stuff. It's such a small world within the church.

Anyways, I'm pretty anxious to start my classes because I'm not really sure what to expect. All I know is that there will be a lot of boys in my classes, so that should be pretty interesting. I'm taking 3 accounting classes in a block from 12:30-3:30 everyday. Other than that I'm taking a religion class on Thursday nights and I have a soccer class on Monday and Wednesday at 9 am. It should be a pretty fun semester. I'll be sure to let you all know how my first day goes. Oh and I'll post some pictures of my apartment once we're all moved in and it's not such a huge mess.
It's great to be back up at school, but I already miss everyone at home. I haven't posted any pictures from Sarah and Drew's wedding so enjoy. It was a great day!

The bridesmaids outside the temple
Dad's mankle at the wedding dinner

Mr. and Mrs. Drew Calder--weird!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing about your first days back. And Luke keep after her. Yes it is hard to believe that Sarah and Drew are married. Have a great week.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

You're lucky I didn't flash my BLOG POLICE Badge. I like the entry. Now that you are the only N. Wayne Hart offspring in Utah you have to represent. Don't be afraid to tell Danny to stop being obnoxious if he needs it. You know I would tell him.

Janna said...

Nice mankle picture of Dad. Why wasn't he wearing any socks?

Kari said...

We are excited to get an update. Sounds like Provo has been good to you. I am so proud to be related to that mankle. That is actually a sweet camera shot of the mankle-nice photography skills. Maybe if accounting doesn't work out you could switch majors to photography.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

...or maybe you could switch careers as a mankle model. Or you could just start your own blog and call it Mankles by Waynkle. They you could just post pictures of mankles on it.

Janna said...

Oh shankle

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

The picture doesn't do the real job. You need to see it in person.

The weather was hot and I was getting ready to go to Hawaii therefore no socks.

I hope school is good and that you are keeping up with everything.

Carin said...

Sara I was just thinking of Provo today... Have a fun time, Nice ankles Dad maybe you can ask for socks for Christmas.

Kari said...

How many guys have you kissed since being back in Provo? Are their mankles as nice as dad's?

Sara said...

Let's be honest, nobody's ankles are as nice as dad's