Friday, July 27, 2007

Well, it looks like I got sucked in too

Hey family, look who it is. I figured if EVERYBODY else has a blog, then I better join the partaaay. Also, it will be pretty useful once I'm all by myself up in Utah so that you can all see how I'm doing, and I can fill you in on all of my gossip. Well, I love you all. Kari and Matt, I hope you survive your trek this weekend because I'll be sad if you don't, and also you would be moded for sure because you would be wearing Pioneer outfits and we will have to bury you in those clothes. hahahaha

2 comments:

Janna said...

I'm the first one to post on your blog. I'm the bomb, yo!

tothe4thfloor said...

You're for sure moded if you are buried in pioneer clothes in 2007. PS I love your engagement picture. You guys will have beautiful kids!